Our team provides strategic advice on our clients’ financial and capital-raising needs.
We have a team of dedicated professionals in the Corporate & Structured Finance area in Brazil who bring together Rabobank’s knowledge of the sector and in-depth knowledge of our clients’ businesses to serve their strategic, financial, and capital-raising needs.
Our experienced team of corporate finance executives works every day to build closer relationships with our clients and to make the most of the resources in our international network to make strategic recommendations. Our always-personalized approach is designed to maximize our clients’ success on both the domestic and international markets.
Our final aim is to supply solutions which not only help our clients with their short-term needs, but which are also part of a sustainable long-term strategy.
Corporate & Structured Finance solutions for your business:
- Advisory on structured transactions
- Domestic and offshore securitization transactions
- International bond issues
- Domestic bond issues
- Syndications and club deals
- Agribusiness related certificates
- Portfolio financing
Why Rabobank for Corporate and Structured Finance?
- Operations focused on the Food and Agribusiness sectors, which provide:
- An in-depth understanding of agro-industry strategies.
- Unique insights for strategic recommendations, with support from the research team (FAR).
- Building long-term relationships, based on:
- Constant dialogue with decision makers, building long-term relationships with industry leaders.
- Active operation in agribusiness, enabling strategic dialogue with our clients.
- The drawing up of long-term sustainable strategies.